Joker from DC Comics
A.K.A Harley’s Joker, he’s seemingly the most well-known Joker Cosplayer in the world. Not much is needed to be said. He simply puts smiles on our faces.
PSA of the Day: Gays Beware
Actors Jesse Tyler Ferguson and George Takei address how to deal with homophobic neighbors in this delightful parody of the 1961 short propaganda film Boys Beware brought to you by Funny or Die.
I would gay marry George Takei so fucking fast you don’t even know.
Thank you, George Takei, for being so consistently brave, thoughtful, and tireless in your pursuit of human awesomeness. We all need to learn the Takei way of life.
While I am not pleased with the meme that homophobes are all or mostly closeted gay people, this is spot on and I want to kiss George Takei on the mouth. <3
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE SIR
I’ve enjoyed watching Patrick Stewart’s give-a-fucks slowly slip away over the years.
john waters please never die just keep saying weird things to confused journalists forever
He is like the crazy-ass guardian angel for all angry non-conforming queers everywhere. Bless him.
I will repost this every time it comes up on my dash. NO REGRETS
Kurt Vonnegut will always be one of my favourites
New ITV sitcom Vicious (x)
*sounds of crying and wimpering*
So…..Ian McKellan stars in a show about a couple who have apparently been together since the ’60s and argue all the time.
How is the other guy not Patrick Stewart? That can’t be legal.
I can’t stop laughing because they are both holding the teacup
I remember some interview the two of them gave years ago, how it turned out that when they were baby actors in their 20s they both had ENORMOUS crushes on the other one, but were too shy/closeted at the time to say anything.
SO THIS IS BASICALLY THEM WRITING RPF FANFIC ABOUT THEMSELVES, OKAY, AND IT’S BEAUTIFUL
I want to see this.
Okay, I had to reblog for the new enormous crushes part. MY PRECIOUS BABIES.
Best villian ever.
GLORIUOS POPCORN!!! precious baby!!!
He’s the biggest 5-year-old.
Reblogging again because I added yet another gif.
I’m so in love with this man.
Literary Birthday - 4 April
Happy Birthday, Maya Angelou, born 4 April 1928
12 Remarkable Maya Angelou Quotes
- The honorary duty of a human being is to love.
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.
- Talent is like electricity. We don’t understand electricity. We use it. You can plug into it and light up a lamp, keep a heart pump going, light a cathedral, or you can electrocute a person with it.
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
- There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure truth.
- My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors.
- Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him.
- Life loves the liver of it.
- The idea is to write it so that people hear it and it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart.
- When you learn, teach, when you get, give.
- Some critics will write ‘Maya Angelou is a natural writer’ - which is right after being a natural heart surgeon.
Angelou is an American author and poet. She has published six autobiographies, five books of essays, and several books of poetry. Her career has spanned more than 50 years. She has received many awards and more than 30 honorary doctoral degrees. Angelou is best known for her series of autobiographies, which focus on her childhood and early adult experiences. The first, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, brought her international recognition and acclaim.
Source for Image
April 4th. Robert Downey Jr turns 48
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ADORABLE LITTLE FUCKER.
Huh. RDJ’s birthday is my half-birthday, and vice versa.
I was also born the day Graham Chapman died, for the record. (I have an alibi, I was still in the womb at his time of death.)
Happy birthday, RDJ!
tw: they talk about the t-word in depth, without censoring.
Here is a wonderful positive video with Janet Mock and Isis King. Two beautiful transwomen of color who are in the entertainment industry. Here they are having a conversation about transwomen in the media. Harmony Santana and Laverne Cox, two more transwomen of color, both make an appearance.
So lovely. I have the hugest crush on Janet Mock.
just… this, so much. i love these sistas.
I heard my coworkers at Basic Rights Oregon say they are trying to recruit Janet Mock to speak for our ballot initiative event! I WILL DIE IF I SEE HER. I WILL JUST DIE. She made the only “It Gets Better” video for trans people that I’ve ever seen, and it was so good to finally feel like someone understood my level of misery at that time.